Win ¥300 for Uploading Your Teaching Materials!!!

Discussion in 'English Life News' started by Edward, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Edward

Edward Curriculum R&D Administrator

Pacican English Life Giveaway #10

First off, a short introduction for our new teachers. Here at English Life, we like to host a small cash giveaway each month. We usually allot ¥750, divided between 1, 2 or 3 winners. Sometimes, we host photography competitions, or writing competitions. Sometimes, we host raffles. Sometimes, we keep it simple and pay the people who are most active on this site for a given month.

To start the 2016-2017 school year off right, we're giving away prizes of ¥300, ¥100 and 2 prizes of ¥50. In an effort to get everyone sharing their best lesson plans, PowerPoint presentations, and other teaching materials, we'll be hosting a raffle. The top prize for the raffle will be ¥300. And, all you need to do to enter is upload the materials you're already making!~

163679.jpg

Here are the details:

Summary
    We want to keep this one simple. If you upload one lesson plan or one PowerPoint from today until the deadline, your name will be entered once. If you upload two lesson plans, two PowerPoints, or one lesson plan and one PowerPoint, your name will be entered twice. And so on. Up to a maximum of 20.

On September 25th, we will draw a 1st place, a 2nd place and two 3rd place winners at random. You will receive your prize with your September salary at the end of the month.

Prizes
    1st Prize: 300RMB
    2nd Prize: 100 RMB
    3rd Prize (x2): 50RMB

How to Enter

Just upload a lesson plan or PowerPoint presentation to our Resource library. Simple as that. You can upload as many lesson plans or PowerPoints as you want, but your name will be entered up to a maximum of 20 times.

Only Pacican-related lesson plans and PowerPoints will be accepted (Pacican English, Pacican General English, Pacican Core Plus & English Village). If you're assigned a different curriculum than these at your school, please just send me a message explaining your situation.

Deadlines
    The deadline for submissions is 11:00pm, September 23rd, 2016.
    Winners will be announced on September 25th, 2016.

"How can I upload a Resource?"
    Check out our "How To..." thread HERE.

If you have any questions, or any problems uploading your materials to the English Life Resource library, please feel free to contact me any time by clicking on that "Start a Conversation" button underneath my avatar, and I'll be happy to help!

Good Luck!!!~

:thumbsup:

Cherrie and Nicole like this.
  2. Edward

Hmm... I suppose if only one person uploads their materials, they could potentially win all 450RMB. Similarly, if two people upload their materials before the deadline, one would get 300RMB, and the other would get 150RMB. Not bad for simply uploading the materials you're making anyways!~

3. Edward

Our first giveaway this month (the Facebook one) is over! 5 more days to upload your resources for a chance to win up to 300RMB!